PICKAWAY PROGRESS PARTNERSHIP
The Economic Development Agency for Pickaway County and its Municipalities
Home | Why Pickaway County | Transportation + Utilities
WHY PICKAWAY COUNTY
Pickaway County has a well-developed transportation and utility infrastructure system with adequate capacities to accommodate most industrial and business needs.
Throughout this page you will find information on our transportation infrastructure including major roads, CSX and Norfolk Southern Rail Road, as well as our aviation options.
We have also listed general information on our service providers for electric, gas, sewer and water, and telecommunications.
Transportation in Pickaway County
• US 23, 4-lane highway, north-south through county to Columbus and southern Ohio
• US 22, 2-lane highway, east-west through Circleville
• I-71, bisects northwest corner of county
• I-270, 4 miles from northern county border
• I-70, 10 miles from northern county border
Two Class I railroads, north-south through county:
• CSX Transportation
• Norfolk Southern Rail Road
Utilities in Pickaway County
Water + Sewage